- For first time users, when you come to the printer, you will see this as the home screen. Manually enter your username and password.
- After logging in, you will see this screen. Do NOT click "OK".
- Instead, scan your ID card on the scanner to the left of the screen.
- You will be taken to the title screen where you are able to choose between releasing print jobs, copying, and scanning.
- Tap "Access Device" to be taken to the copy settings. Press the "1" closest to the screen to go back to the title screen to select between releasing print jobs, accessing device, and scanning.
- Tap "Scan" to be taken to the scan menu where your Oakwood email will be the default destination. Press "Start" to send scanned document.
- Press the button with the man and the key to log out.
Congratulation! From this point forward, you will be able to log into the printer by only scanning your ID card on the scanner to the left of the screen.