1. Go to our Single-Sign-On website and click "Forgot password".
2. Enter your Oakwood username (employees will use firstinitial.lastname).
3. Answer your security questions.
4. Choose a method for your verification code will be sent to.
5. Enter the verification code that was sent to your secondary email or phone number.
6. Create a new password and click "Submit". (Click the "i" to view password requirements).
Congratulations! You have reset your Oakwood password. You should be redirected to the Single-Sign-On webpage where you can use your current username and new password to gain access to your Oakwood email, MyOakwood, D2L, and other resources.
If you did not enroll a secondary email or phone number, you can email the IT Helpdesk at Helpdesk@oakwood.edu to have your password set to the default. You can also contact the IT Helpdesk by phone at 256-726-7464. Once the password has been set to the default, you can simply login normally with the temporary password and change it from their. (You cannot use the temporary password to login to any of the Oakwood University systems)