To change your Oakwood password, go to our Single-Sign-On website
1. Go to our Single-Sign-On website and log in using your Oakwood credentials.
2. Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner, and click "My Account".
3. Re-enter your current password.
4. Click "Change now".
5. Enter your current password and your new password, then click update. Click the "i" to view the password requirements.
6. Click "My Applications" to leave the change password webpage, and click "Yes" to save your changes.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Oakwood password.
Your Oakwood password allows you to log-on to the PC's on campus, it allows you to access the library database, and it is also gives you access to your Office 365 account.
If you don't know your current password, click here to go through of steps of resetting a forgotten password. If you don't know your password and did not enroll a secondary email or phone number, you can email the IT Helpdesk at Helpdesk@oakwood.edu to have your password set to the default. You can also contact the IT Helpdesk by phone at 256-726-7464. Once the password has been set to the default, you can simply login normally with the temporary password and change it from their. (You cannot use the temporary password to login to any of the Oakwood University systems)