How to install OneDrive on Windows 7?
Modified on: Wed, 14 Nov, 2018 at 4:57 PM
OneDrive is free online storage that comes with your Oakwood University account. Save your files there and you'll be able to get to them from any PC, tablet, or phone.
- Go to the link https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/download/ at Microsoft.
- Download and run the OneDriveSetup.exe file from your desktop .
- OneDrive will now install on your PC
- Enter your Microsoft account credentials and click "Sign In" button.
- Select what files and folders on your OneDrive that you want to sync with this PC. (This allows you to save space on the physical device you are signing onto.)
- Click "Next" button
- Once its done, you will see the "OneDrive" icon in the file explorer “OneDrive – Oakwood University .
- It will begin downloading and syncing your OneDrive photos and videos to your computer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.