Your Oakwood login credentials give you access to:
- your Oakwood email account with Microsoft Office 365
- PC's on campus
- Printers on campus
- the library database
To get help updating/resetting your password,
1. Submit a ticket to the IT Helpdesk
Contact the Helpdesk by phone at (256)726-7464 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the IT Department in Blake Center
Helpdesk will verify your identity and reset your password to a temporary default password.
You cannot use this temporary password to log in to any Oakwood University systems (ex. Email, campus PC's, etc.).
2. Log in to the Self-Service Password Management Portal using the temporary default password.
3. Choose Reset Password.
4. Set up two security questions with answers.
5. Enter old password. Enter new password and confirm new password.
You can now log in using your new password.
To update or reset this password in the future, see (Self-Service).