1. To connect to the Oakwood wireless on a chromebook, Sign in to the Chromebook, Click on the wireless icon on the toolbar on the bottom right, and click on Network.
2. Click on the OUWiFi-Setup SSID to connect.
3. Open the Chrome Browser and browse to a page you haven’t been to in a while to avoid opening a previously cached page. It should then redirect you to the portal page shown below.
Click on the Student|Employees button.
4. Next you will enter your domain username and password. This will be the same as your OU email username.
5. You will then see a page similar to the one shown below.
6. At this point you should notice a new Tab open to the right of the current Tab. Click on this Tab.
7. Click on the Choose File button.
8. This should open the downloads folder so you can double click the secureW2 file.
9. Once again, click on your wireless Icon on the bottom right toolbar. Choose the OUWiFi-Setup menu.
10. Next choose the Oakwood SSID. It should now show you connected to Oakwood.