To change your Oakwood password please navigate to MyOakwood
- If you know your current MyOakwood password, you can simply enter your credentials and login to change your Password
- If you don't know your current password, but have access to your Oakwood Email or Email on file enter your Username and Click Retrieve My Password
If you know your current MyOakwood Password
1. Enter your username and password then click Login
2. In the top right corner locate and click Personal Info.
3. Click Password, located in the My Info section
4. Enter your Old Password then your New Password and Click Save. (The new password you choose must be between 4 and 10 characters long.)
If you do not know your current password
(If you are an incoming freshmen your new password will be sent to your primary email address. For current students, faculty, and staff your temporary password will be sent to your @oakwood.edu email address.)
1. Go to MyOakwood and type in your Username then Click Retrieve My Password.
Faculty/Staff Username: FirstInitialLastName (JDoe)
Student Username: ID Number (123456)
2. Click on Send New Password
3. You will receive a temporary password in your Oakwood email. If you do not see a password within 5 minutes, please check your spam, junk or clutter boxes.
(If you do not have an Oakwood email, your temporary password will be sent to your primary email on file)
4. Once you have received your temporary password, login to your MyOakwood account and set your password with the directions above.