How to Reset MYOAKWOOD Password Online
1. The first step is to go to my.oakwood.edu. Put in your student ID number then click Retrieve My Password.
2. Once you have clicked the Retrieve my Password link it will ask your security Question. Click Send new password.
3. There will be a message indicating that an email has been sent to the Email on file. For new students its usually the email that was used on the online application. For current students it is usually their Oakwood email. Make sure to check your Junk/Spam folder.
4. Go to My Oakwood and login
5. To customize your password click the user icon in the top right hand corner of your screen then click on Personal info.
7. Click on Password.
6. Type or Copy and paste the password you were sent by email in the Old Password section. Your new password must be between 4 and 10 characters.
Congratulations you just reset your password!
If you have any question or concerns please place a helpdesk ticket in
our system so that we can further assist you.
****For more details please click the attachment***