How to Reset MYOAKWOOD Password Online
- The first step is to go to my.oakwood.edu. Put in students ID number then click Retrieve My Password.
- Once you have clicked the Retrieve my Password link it will ask your security Question.
- There will be a message indicating that an email has been sent to the Email on file. For new students its usually the email that was used on the online application. For current students it is usually their Oakwood email.
- If all the areas have information and the previous steps have been done then escalate the ticket to Administrative Systems Immediately. They will make sure that any issues are corrected.
- Type in the new password
- There should not be access into the account. The message in the top right corner will say welcome back ‘PERSON’.
- If the student wants to change their password they can call the helpdesk or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a member of the IT Team please see the How to Change myoakwood Password Online Document.
****For more details please click the attachment***